How to Watch the Texas State vs. Nevada Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Texas State Bobcats (2-1) host the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-3) at Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Texas State has the 36th-ranked offense this year (455.7 yards per game), and have been less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 19th-worst with 432.0 yards allowed per game. Nevada has lots of room to get better, as it ranks seventh-worst in points per game (14.7) this season and sixth-worst in points surrendered per game (43.3).
Read on below for all the info on how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Texas State vs. Nevada Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: San Marcos, Texas
- Venue: Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Cal vs Washington
- Colorado vs Oregon
- BYU vs Kansas
- SMU vs TCU
- UAB vs Georgia
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UCLA vs Utah
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- USC vs Arizona State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
Texas State vs. Nevada Key Statistics
|455.7 (49th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||296.3 (122nd)|
|432.0 (101st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||524.0 (122nd)|
|191.0 (35th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||105.7 (115th)|
|264.7 (42nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||190.7 (105th)|
|2 (10th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (60th)|
|4 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Texas State Stats Leaders
- TJ Finley has thrown for 760 yards (253.3 ypg) to lead Texas State, completing 67.9% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes this season.
- Ismail Mahdi has 183 rushing yards on 15 carries with two touchdowns.
- Malik Hornsby has collected 133 yards on 10 attempts, scoring two times.
- Kole Wilson's leads his squad with 184 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 13 catches (out of 15 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Drew Donley has hauled in nine receptions totaling 161 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Joey Hobert has a total of 154 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 11 passes and scoring one touchdown.
Nevada Stats Leaders
- Brendon Lewis has compiled 399 yards (133.0 per game) while completing 60% of his passes with one interception this season. He's also rushed for 82 yards with two touchdowns.
- Sean Dollars is his team's leading rusher with 32 carries for 119 yards, or 39.7 per game. He's found paydirt two times on the ground, as well. Dollars has also chipped in with nine catches for 53 yards.
- Ashton Hayes has collected 83 yards (on 25 carries).
- Jamaal Bell leads his squad with 209 receiving yards on 21 catches with one touchdown.
- Spencer Curtis has caught six passes and compiled 100 receiving yards (33.3 per game).
- John Jackson III's six targets have resulted in six grabs for 79 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas State or Nevada gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.