Texas State vs. Nevada: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The Nevada Wolf Pack (0-3) will try to prove oddsmakers wrong when they take on the Texas State Bobcats (2-1) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 as an overwhelming 17.5-point underdog. This game has an over/under of 59.5 points.
Despite sporting a bottom-25 defense that ranks 19th-worst in the FBS (432 yards allowed per game), Texas State has played better offensively, ranking 36th in the FBS offensively averaging 455.7 yards per game. Nevada has lots of room to improve, as it ranks seventh-worst in points per game (14.7) this season and sixth-worst in points allowed per game (43.3).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Texas State vs. Nevada Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: San Marcos, Texas
- Venue: Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Texas State vs. Nevada? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
- Western Kentucky vs Troy
- Central Michigan vs South Alabama
- Georgia Southern vs Ball State
- Buffalo vs Louisiana
- Appalachian State vs Wyoming
- James Madison vs Utah State
Texas State Betting Records & Stats
- Texas State is a perfect 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Texas State has combined with its opponent to hit the over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
- This is the first game this season Texas State is the moneyline favorite.
- Texas State has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -900 or shorter.
- The Bobcats have an implied moneyline win probability of 90.0% in this contest.
Texas State Stats Leaders
- TJ Finley has 760 passing yards for Texas State, completing 67.9% of his passes and tossing six touchdowns this season.
- Ismail Mahdi has 183 rushing yards on 15 carries with two touchdowns.
- Malik Hornsby has carried the ball 10 times for 133 yards (44.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kole Wilson's leads his squad with 184 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 13 receptions (out of 15 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Drew Donley has hauled in nine receptions totaling 161 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Joey Hobert has hauled in 11 receptions for 154 yards, an average of 51.3 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
- Ben Bell has racked up two sacks to pace the team, while also picking up three TFL and 11 tackles.
- Brian Holloway, Texas State's top tackler, has 25 tackles, two TFL, and 0.5 sacks this year.
- Tory Spears has a team-high one interception to go along with 19 tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.