Texas Tech vs. West Virginia: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (1-2) will square off against a fellow Big 12 opponent, the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. The Mountaineers will attempt to pull off an upset as 5.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 54.5 points has been set for the outing.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Texas Tech vs. West Virginia matchup in this article.
Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Tech Moneyline||West Virginia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas Tech (-5.5)||54.5||-225||+180||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas Tech (-5.5)||54.5||-225||+184||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Cal vs Washington
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- UAB vs Georgia
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- UCLA vs Utah
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- SMU vs TCU
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- BYU vs Kansas
- Texas vs Baylor
- NC State vs Virginia
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Iowa vs Penn State
- USC vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Maryland vs Michigan State
Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Red Raiders have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- West Virginia has covered once in two chances against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
Texas Tech 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Win the Big 12||+1800||Bet $100 to win $1800|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.