UTSA vs. Tennessee: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The UTSA Roadrunners (1-2) are facing tough odds as 23.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 against the No. 23 Tennessee Volunteers (2-1). A total of 59.5 points has been set for this game.
Tennessee is compiling 447.3 yards per game on offense, which ranks 39th in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, the Volunteers rank 37th, allowing 296.3 yards per game. With 21 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, UTSA ranks 107th in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 66th, surrendering 22.3 points per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
UTSA vs. Tennessee Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Venue: Neyland Stadium
- TV Channel: SEC Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UTSA vs. Tennessee? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 AAC Betting Trends
- Charlotte vs Florida
- Rice vs South Florida
- Memphis vs Missouri
- Florida Atlantic vs Illinois
- SMU vs TCU
- Rice vs South Florida
- UAB vs Georgia
UTSA Betting Records & Stats
- UTSA is winless against the spread so far this season in three games with a set total.
- One of UTSA's three games with a set total has hit the over (33.3%).
- This is the first time UTSA will play as an underdog this season.
- UTSA has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1000.
UTSA Stats Leaders
- Frank Harris has thrown for 423 yards on 60.3% passing while recording two touchdown passes with three interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 60 yards .
- Kevorian Barnes has run the ball 51 times for 245 yards, with one touchdown.
- Robert Henry has collected 90 yards (on 14 carries) with one touchdown.
- Joshua Cephus leads his team with 245 receiving yards on 23 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Tykee Ogle-Kellogg has collected 140 receiving yards (46.7 yards per game) and one touchdown on 10 receptions.
- Devin McCuin's seven targets have resulted in four receptions for 91 yards and one touchdown.
- Trey Moore has four sacks to lead the team, and also has five TFL and 15 tackles.
- Martavius French, UTSA's tackle leader, has 17 tackles this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.