Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Dallas Cowboys have the fourth-best odds in the league to win the Super Bowl, listed at +800.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +105
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas covered nine times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, nine Cowboys games hit the over.
- Dallas ranked 11th in total offense (354.9 yards per game) and 12th in total defense (330.2 yards allowed per game) last year.
- The Cowboys went 8-1 at home last season and 4-4 away from home.
- Dallas went 3-2 as underdogs and 8-3 as favorites.
- In the NFC East the Cowboys were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 8-4.
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Tony Pollard rushed for 1,007 yards (62.9 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Pollard scored three touchdowns, with 39 catches for 371 yards.
- Dak Prescott threw for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game), completing 66.2% of his passes, with 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Prescott scored one touchdown and accumulated 182 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, CeeDee Lamb scored nine TDs, catching 107 balls for 1,359 yards (79.9 per game).
- In 13 games played for the Texans, Brandin Cooks had 57 receptions for 699 yards (53.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons had 65 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and three passes defended last year.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+10000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+600|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+750|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 5:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.