Cowboys vs. Cardinals Injury Report — Week 3
For their matchup against the Arizona Cardinals (0-2) at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, September 24 at 4:25 PM , the Dallas Cowboys (2-0) have nine players on the injury report.
The Cowboys head into the matchup after winning 30-10 over the New York Jets in their last outing on September 17.
Their last time out, the Cardinals lost 31-28 to the New York Giants.
Dallas Cowboys Injury Report Today
|Brandin Cooks||WR||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Chuma Edoga||OG||Elbow||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jayron Kearse||S||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Donovan Wilson||S||Calf||Full Participation In Practice|
|Tyler Smith||OL||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Arizona Cardinals Injury Report Today
|Kelvin Beachum||OL||Hand||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
Cowboys vs. Cardinals Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Cowboys or the Cardinals with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cowboys Season Insights (2022)
- The Cowboys put up 354.9 yards per game offensively last season (11th in NFL), and they surrendered 330.2 yards per game (12th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- Dallas clicked on all fronts last season, as it ranked fourth-best in scoring offense (27.5 points per game) and fifth-best in scoring defense (20.1 points allowed per game).
- The Cowboys put up 219.8 passing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 14th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked eighth, surrendering 200.9 passing yards per contest.
- Dallas averaged 135.2 rushing yards per game offensively last season (ninth in NFL), and it gave up 129.3 rushing yards per game (22nd) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Cowboys had the second-best turnover margin in the league last season at +10, forcing 33 turnovers (first in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Cowboys vs. Cardinals Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Cowboys (-12.5)
- Moneyline: Cowboys (-750), Cardinals (+525)
- Total: 43.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Cowboys-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.