Cowboys vs. Cardinals: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 3
The Arizona Cardinals (0-2) will do their best to prove oddsmakers wrong when they square off against the Dallas Cowboys (2-0) on Sunday, September 24, 2023 as a 12.5-point underdog. The game's over/under has been listed at 43.5 points.
The Cowboys' recent betting insights and trends can be found below before they play the Cardinals. Before the Cardinals meet the Cowboys, here are their recent betting trends and insights.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cowboys vs. Cardinals Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Dallas Moneyline||Arizona Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cowboys (-12.5)||43.5||-750||+525||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cowboys (-12.5)||43.5||-670||+490||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 3 Odds
- Click here for Steelers vs Raiders
- Click here for Rams vs Bengals
- Click here for Eagles vs Buccaneers
- Click here for Bears vs Chiefs
- Click here for Panthers vs Seahawks
Dallas vs. Arizona Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Cowboys vs. Cardinals Betting Insights
- Dallas' record against the spread last year was 9-7-0.
- The Cowboys were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites last season.
- Last season, nine of Dallas' 17 games went over the point total.
- Against the spread, Arizona was 8-9-0 last year.
- The Cardinals did not cover the spread last season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Out of 17 Arizona games last year, 10 went over the total.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.