Best Bets, Odds for the Cowboys vs. Patriots Game – Week 4
The Dallas Cowboys (2-1) meet the New England Patriots (1-2) at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, October 1, 2023. We have best bets recommendations for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Cowboys vs. Patriots? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When is Cowboys vs. Patriots?
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Both BetMGM and the model expect the Cowboys to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (7.5) is 1.5 points further in their direction.
- The Cowboys have an implied win probability, based on the moneyline, of 72.6%.
- The Cowboys have been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They've gone 2-1 in those games.
- Dallas has played as a moneyline favorite of -265 or shorter in just two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- The Patriots have lost both games they've played as underdogs this season.
- New England has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +215 moneyline set for this game.
Who will win? The Cowboys or Patriots? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Dallas (-6)
- The Cowboys are 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 6-point favorites or more, Dallas has an ATS record of 1-1.
- The Patriots have covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-2-0).
Parlay your bets together on the Cowboys vs. Patriots matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (43)
- Between them, these two teams average three more points per game (46) than this game's total (43).
- The Cowboys and the Patriots have seen their opponents average a combined 10.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 43 set for this outing.
- Dallas has gone over in two of three games with a set total (66.7%).
- The Patriots have gone over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.