Lamar vs. UTSA: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The Lamar Cardinals (1-1) are just 1.5-point underdogs against the UTSA Roadrunners (1-1) at Montagne Center on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The game tips at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lamar vs. UTSA Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Beaumont, Texas
- Venue: Montagne Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- Lamar played five games last season that finished with more than 147.5 points.
- The average over/under for Cardinals matchups last year was 142.4, 5.1 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Cardinals were 14-10-0 against the spread last season.
- Lamar was underdogs in 19 games last season and won four (21.1%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals had a record of 4-17 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Lamar vs. UTSA Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 147.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 147.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Lamar Insights & Trends
- The Cardinals put up an average of 67.9 points per game last year, 8.7 fewer points than the 76.6 the Roadrunners gave up to opponents.
- Lamar went 2-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scored more than 76.6 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Lamar vs. UTSA Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Lamar vs. UTSA Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|5-9-0||Home ATS Record||6-4-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||7-6-0|
|70||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.3|
|68.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||63.2|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-7-0|
|8-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.