Texas State vs. Oklahoma Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game features the Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) and the Texas State Bobcats (1-1) matching up at Lloyd Noble Center in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 69-68 victory for Oklahoma according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Texas State projects to cover the 16.5-point spread in its matchup versus Oklahoma. The total is currently listed at 133.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Texas State vs. Oklahoma Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Norman, Oklahoma
- Venue: Lloyd Noble Center
- Line: Oklahoma -16.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oklahoma -2000, Texas State +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas State vs. Oklahoma Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oklahoma 69, Texas State 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas State vs. Oklahoma
- Pick ATS: Texas State (+16.5)
- Pick OU: Over (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas State Performance Insights
- On offense, Texas State averaged 66 points per game (318th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It allowed 66.7 points per contest at the other end of the court (73rd-ranked).
- Last year the Bobcats pulled down 29.9 rebounds per game (283rd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 28 rebounds per contest (28th-ranked).
- Texas State didn't produce many assists last season, ranking sixth-worst in the nation with 9.9 assists per game.
- With 10.9 turnovers per game, the Bobcats ranked 84th in the nation. They forced 11.6 turnovers per contest, which ranked 206th in college basketball.
- It was rough sledding for the Bobcats in terms of three-pointers, as they tallied only 4.4 made threes per game (0-worst in college basketball) and drained just 30.7% of their attempted threes (18th-worst).
- With 6.2 three-pointers conceded per game, Texas State was 51st in college basketball. It ceded a 36.1% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 313th in college basketball.
- Texas State took 73.9% two-pointers and 26.1% from three-point land last year. Of the team's buckets, 81.8% were two-pointers and 18.2% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.