Texas State vs. Oklahoma: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The Texas State Bobcats (1-1) are heavy, 16.5-point underdogs against the Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) at Lloyd Noble Center on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The game tips at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is set at 133.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas State vs. Oklahoma Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Norman, Oklahoma
- Venue: Lloyd Noble Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bobcats Betting Records & Stats
- Texas State played 16 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 133.5 points.
- The average over/under for Bobcats contests last year was 132.7, 0.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Against the spread, the Bobcats were 13-18-0 last year.
- Texas State was underdogs 18 times last season and won seven, or 38.9%, of those games.
- The Bobcats were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1000 moneyline set for this game.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 9.1% chance of a victory for the Bobcats.
Texas State vs. Oklahoma Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 133.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 133.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Texas State Insights & Trends
- The Bobcats averaged only 1.5 fewer points per game last year (66) than the Sooners gave up (67.5).
- When it scored more than 67.5 points last season, Texas State went 5-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas State vs. Oklahoma Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 16.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas State vs. Oklahoma Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||1-9-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||6-8-0|
|69.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||66.1|
|66.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||63.9|
|7-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-3-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.