Rice vs. Texas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game at Moody Center has the Rice Owls (1-1) taking on the Texas Longhorns (2-0) at 9:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 78-77 victory for Rice, so expect a competitive matchup.
Based on our computer prediction, Rice projects to cover the 20.5-point spread in its matchup against Texas. The over/under has been set at 156.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Rice vs. Texas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Longhorn Network
- Where: Austin, Texas
- Venue: Moody Center
- Line: Texas -20.5
- Point Total: 156.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas -3000, Rice +1200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rice vs. Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rice 78, Texas 77
Spread & Total Prediction for Rice vs. Texas
- Pick ATS: Rice (+20.5)
- Pick OU: Under (156.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Rice Performance Insights
- Rice was ranked 56th in college basketball offensively last season with 76.9 points per game, while defensively it was 25th-worst (76.6 points allowed per game).
- With 32.4 rebounds per game, the Owls were 134th in the country. They allowed 31.6 rebounds per contest, which ranked 206th in college basketball.
- Rice put up 15.2 assists per game, which ranked them 40th in the nation.
- Last year the Owls committed 12.4 turnovers per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.5 turnovers per contest (212th-ranked).
- With 8.8 three-pointers per game, the Owls ranked 42nd in college basketball. They had a 35.2% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 116th in college basketball.
- Rice ceded 8.4 three-pointers per game (312th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 36.3% (322nd-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Rice last season, 57.3% of them were two-pointers (67.8% of the team's made baskets) and 42.7% were three-pointers (32.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.