Texas A&M-CC vs. UTSA Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at American Bank Center has the UTSA Roadrunners (1-1) squaring off against the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-1) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 72-49 victory, heavily favoring UTSA.
The Islanders are coming off of a 92-40 victory over Schreiner in their last game on Monday.
Texas A&M-CC vs. UTSA Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas A&M-CC vs. UTSA Score Prediction
- Prediction: UTSA 72, Texas A&M-CC 49
Other Southland Predictions
- Tarleton State vs Northwestern State
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Mississippi Valley State vs McNeese
- Texas A&M-Commerce vs New Mexico
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas A&M-CC Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Islanders outscored opponents by 5.3 points per game last season (posting 61.7 points per game, 246th in college basketball, and giving up 56.4 per contest, 21st in college basketball) and had a +164 scoring differential.
- Texas A&M-CC put up 65.2 points per game last year in conference action, which was 3.5 more points per game than its season average (61.7).
- The Islanders posted 67.1 points per game at home last year. When playing on the road, they averaged 58.4 points per contest.
- Texas A&M-CC ceded 52.6 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 5.3 fewer points than it allowed in away games (57.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.