UTSA vs. Texas A&M-CC Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the UTSA Roadrunners (1-1) against the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-1) at American Bank Center should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 72-49 in favor of UTSA, who is heavily favored according to our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 15.
In their last outing on Friday, the Roadrunners claimed a 58-55 win against New Mexico State.
UTSA vs. Texas A&M-CC Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UTSA vs. Texas A&M-CC Score Prediction
- Prediction: UTSA 72, Texas A&M-CC 49
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UTSA Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Roadrunners averaged 64.8 points per game last season (183rd in college basketball) while allowing 67.3 per contest (256th in college basketball). They had a -81 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 2.5 points per game.
- UTSA scored more in conference action (68.3 points per game) than overall (64.8).
- In 2022-23, the Roadrunners averaged 4.1 more points per game at home (67.9) than on the road (63.8).
- UTSA gave up fewer points at home (63.8 per game) than on the road (70.2) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.