Ravens vs. Bengals Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Thursday Night Football Week 11
The Baltimore Ravens will face the Cincinnati Bengals at M&T Bank Stadium on Thursday, November 16 at 8:15 PM ET. Our computer model projects the Ravens will win -- keep scrolling for more information regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
Watch the NFL in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Defensively, the Ravens have been a top-five unit, ranking second-best by giving up only 273.6 yards per game. They rank ninth on offense (362.7 yards per game). The Bengals are compiling 20.2 points per contest on offense this season (20th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 21.3 points per contest (16th-ranked) on defense.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ravens vs. Bengals Predictions and Picks
|Ravens (-3.5)||Under (46.5)||Ravens 28, Bengals 15|
Place your bets on the Ravens-Bengals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Ravens Betting Info
- The Ravens have an implied moneyline win probability of 65.5% in this contest.
- Baltimore has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have covered the spread three times this season (3-4 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, four of Baltimore's 10 games have gone over the point total.
- The over/under in this game is 46.5 points, 4.1 higher than the average total in Ravens games this season.
Bengals Betting Info
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 39.2% chance of a victory for the Bengals.
- Cincinnati has compiled a 4-4-1 ATS record so far this season.
- The Bengals have covered the spread when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Cincinnati and its opponent have combined to go over the point total four out of nine times this season.
- Games involving the Bengals this year have averaged 45.5 points per game, a 1.0-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ravens vs. Bengals 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.