Texas A&M vs. Purdue Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Texas A&M Aggies (2-0) and the Purdue Boilermakers (1-1) at Mackey Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 71-56, heavily favoring Texas A&M to take home the win. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Aggies are coming off of a 74-55 win against North Texas in their last outing on Sunday.
Texas A&M vs. Purdue Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Mackey Arena in West Lafayette, Indiana
Texas A&M vs. Purdue Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M 71, Purdue 56
Other SEC Predictions
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Georgia vs Mercer
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
- South Florida vs Alabama
- Cal vs Auburn
- LSU vs SE Louisiana
- Florida State vs Florida
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas A&M Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Aggies' -203 scoring differential last season (outscored by 7.0 points per game) was a result of scoring 56.9 points per game (323rd in college basketball) while allowing 63.9 per outing (171st in college basketball).
- In conference action, Texas A&M averaged fewer points (53.7 per game) than it did overall (56.9) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Aggies put up 58.3 points per game last season, 7.3 more than they averaged away (51.0).
- In 2022-23, Texas A&M allowed 10.8 fewer points per game at home (58.3) than away (69.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.