Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M-CC: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-0) take the court against the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023 on ESPN+.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M-CC matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M-CC Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena in Lubbock, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M-CC Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Tech Moneyline||Texas A&M-CC Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas Tech (-24.5)||140.5||-10000||+1800||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas Tech (-24.5)||139.5||-6000||+1600||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M-CC Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Texas Tech compiled a 13-16-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of 16 Red Raiders games last season went over the point total.
- Texas A&M-CC put together a 19-10-0 ATS record last year.
- Islanders games went over the point total 19 out of 29 times last season.
Texas Tech Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- Bookmakers rate Texas Tech considerably lower (38th in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (17th-best).
- The implied probability of Texas Tech winning the national championship, based on its +8000 moneyline odds, is 1.2%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.