UT Arlington vs. New Mexico Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the New Mexico Lobos (1-1) against the UT Arlington Mavericks (2-0) at The Pit is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 82-61 in favor of New Mexico, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, New Mexico projects to cover the 14.5-point spread in its matchup against UT Arlington. The over/under has been set at 147.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
UT Arlington vs. New Mexico Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Venue: The Pit
- Line: New Mexico -14.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): New Mexico -1400, UT Arlington +800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UT Arlington vs. New Mexico Score Prediction
- Prediction: New Mexico 82, UT Arlington 61
Spread & Total Prediction for UT Arlington vs. New Mexico
- Pick ATS: New Mexico (-14.5)
- Pick OU: Under (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UT Arlington Performance Insights
- With 66.4 points per game on offense, UT Arlington was 314th in the nation last year. At the other end, it allowed 68.4 points per contest, which ranked 123rd in college basketball.
- The Mavericks averaged 33.6 boards per game (69th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 31.1 rebounds per contest (175th-ranked).
- Last season UT Arlington ranked 143rd in college basketball in assists, delivering 13.5 per game.
- Last year the Mavericks averaged 12.8 turnovers per game (272nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 13.8 turnovers per contest (54th-ranked).
- With 6.4 three-pointers per game, the Mavericks were 285th in the nation. They had a 32.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 299th in college basketball.
- UT Arlington gave up 7.4 treys per game (204th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 36.4% (327th-ranked) from three-point land.
- UT Arlington attempted 38 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 65.5% of the shots it took (and 73.3% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.0 treys per contest, which were 34.5% of its shots (and 26.7% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.