Keldon Johnson NBA Player Preview vs. the Kings - November 17
Keldon Johnson's San Antonio Spurs take on the Sacramento Kings at 7:30 PM ET on Friday.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
If you'd like to make predictions on Johnson's performance, we look at his available prop bets, using stats and trends, below.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Keldon Johnson Prop Bets vs. the Kings
- Points Prop: Over 18.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+106)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (+116)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-128)
Looking to bet on one or more of Johnson's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kings 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Conceding 118.1 points per game last year made the Kings the 25th-ranked team in the league on defense.
- The Kings conceded 42.2 rebounds on average last season, ninth in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Kings were ranked 28th in the NBA defensively last season, allowing 26.7 per game.
- The Kings were the 18th-ranked squad in the NBA in terms of allowing three-pointers last season, conceding 12.5 makes per game.
Keldon Johnson vs. the Kings
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.