Spurs vs. Kings Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The San Antonio Spurs (3-8) will try to break a six-game losing streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (6-4) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Frost Bank Center as 8.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN, CW35, and NBCS-CA.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Spurs vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, CW35, and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Frost Bank Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs vs. Kings Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kings 117 - Spurs 114
Spurs vs Kings Additional Info
|Kings vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Kings vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Kings vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Spurs|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Spurs vs. Kings
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Kings (-3.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 231.7
- The Kings have a 6-4-0 ATS record this season as opposed to the 4-7-0 mark of the Spurs.
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2023-24, Sacramento does it in fewer games (50% of the time) than San Antonio (81.8%).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Kings are 4-3, a better record than the Spurs have posted (2-8) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Spurs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Spurs Performance Insights
- Offensively the Spurs are the 22nd-ranked team in the league (110.6 points per game). On defense they are the worst (124.1 points allowed per game).
- At 42 rebounds per game and 44.6 rebounds allowed, San Antonio is 24th and 18th in the NBA, respectively.
- This season the Spurs are second-best in the NBA in assists at 29.4 per game.
- In 2023-24, San Antonio is third-worst in the NBA in turnovers committed (16.2 per game) and 19th in turnovers forced (13.4).
- With 12.2 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 34.9% from beyond the arc, the Spurs are 17th and 20th in the league, respectively, in those categories.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.