Spurs vs. Kings: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The San Antonio Spurs (3-8) are underdogs (+8.5) as they try to break a six-game losing streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (6-4) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Frost Bank Center. The matchup airs on ESPN, CW35, and NBCS-CA. The matchup has a point total of 237.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Spurs vs. Kings Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center in San Antonio, Texas
- TV: ESPN, CW35, and NBCS-CA
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs Betting Records & Stats
- San Antonio has combined with its opponents to score more than 237.5 points in five of 11 games this season.
- San Antonio has a 234.7-point average over/under in its outings this season, 2.8 fewer points than this game's total.
- San Antonio has a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Spurs have been victorious in two of the 10 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, San Antonio has won one of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +275 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies San Antonio has a 26.7% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Spurs vs Kings Additional Info
|Kings vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Kings vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Spurs Prediction|
|Kings vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Spurs|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Spurs vs. Kings Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 237.5||% of Games Over 237.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Spurs Insights & Trends
- This year, San Antonio is 2-3-0 at home against the spread (.400 winning percentage). On the road, it is 2-4-0 ATS (.333).
- The Spurs' 110.6 points per game are only 3.4 fewer points than the 114 the Kings give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 114 points, San Antonio is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Spurs vs. Kings Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Spurs vs. Kings Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.