TCU vs. Mississippi Valley State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-3) will try to end a three-game losing skid when visiting the TCU Horned Frogs (3-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Schollmaier Arena. The contest airs on ESPN+.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the TCU vs. Mississippi Valley State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
TCU vs. Mississippi Valley State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Schollmaier Arena in Fort Worth, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
TCU vs. Mississippi Valley State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||TCU Moneyline||Mississippi Valley State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||TCU (-40.5)||144.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||TCU (-40.5)||144.5||-||-||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
TCU vs. Mississippi Valley State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- TCU covered 15 times in 33 games with a spread last season.
- The Horned Frogs and their opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 33 times last season.
- Mississippi Valley State went 17-11-0 ATS last year.
- In Delta Devils games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 15 times.
TCU Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- TCU is 27th in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+6000), much lower than according to the computer rankings (20th-best).
- TCU has a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.