Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-0) against the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (2-1) at United Supermarkets Arena should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 76-62 in favor of Texas Tech, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Red Raiders are coming off of a 61-44 win over Lamar in their most recent game on Monday.
Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena in Lubbock, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas Tech 76, Texas A&M-Commerce 62
Other Big 12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Red Raiders' +75 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 2.1 points per game) was a result of putting up 68.9 points per game (101st in college basketball) while giving up 66.8 per contest (243rd in college basketball).
- Texas Tech tallied 67.7 points per game last season in conference matchups, which was 1.2 fewer points per game than its season average (68.9).
- Offensively the Red Raiders played better when playing at home last season, scoring 70.0 points per game, compared to 65.8 per game when playing on the road.
- Texas Tech ceded 63.4 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 8.9 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (72.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.