UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Oklahoma Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Oklahoma Sooners (3-0) and the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (1-2) at Lloyd Noble Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 91-60 and heavily favors Oklahoma to take home the win. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Oklahoma projects to cover the 26.5-point spread in its matchup versus UT Rio Grande Valley. The over/under is listed at 153.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Oklahoma Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Norman, Oklahoma
- Venue: Lloyd Noble Center
- Line: Oklahoma -26.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oklahoma -5000, UT Rio Grande Valley +1400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Oklahoma Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oklahoma 91, UT Rio Grande Valley 60
Spread & Total Prediction for UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Oklahoma
- Pick ATS: Oklahoma (-26.5)
- Pick OU: Under (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UT Rio Grande Valley Performance Insights
- UT Rio Grande Valley's defensive performance was ninth-worst in the nation last season with 78.2 points allowed per game, but offensively it played better, putting up 78.7 points per game (28th-ranked in college basketball).
- The Vaqueros grabbed 33.8 boards per game (61st-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 30.5 rebounds per contest (135th-ranked).
- UT Rio Grande Valley was one of the best teams in college basketball when it comes to assists, as it dished out 15.8 per game (21st-best in college basketball).
- While the Vaqueros ranked in the bottom 25 in the country in turnovers per game with 15.6 (0-worst), they ranked 155th in college basketball with 12.2 forced turnovers per game.
- With 6.9 three-pointers per game, the Vaqueros ranked 229th in college basketball. They owned a 33.9% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 193rd in college basketball.
- With 7.4 three-pointers conceded per game, UT Rio Grande Valley ranked 204th in the country. It allowed a 33.2% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 137th in college basketball.
- Of the shots attempted by UT Rio Grande Valley last year, 64.6% of them were two-pointers (74.4% of the team's made baskets) and 35.4% were from beyond the arc (25.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.