UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Texas State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest features the Texas State Bobcats (2-0) and the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (0-2) matching up at Strahan Arena in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 79-52 win for heavily favored Texas State according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Vaqueros' last outing was a 65-64 loss to Florida International on Friday.
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Texas State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Strahan Arena in San Marcos, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Texas State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas State 79, UT Rio Grande Valley 52
Other WAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UT Rio Grande Valley Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Vaqueros were outscored by 5.2 points per game last season with a -158 scoring differential overall. They put up 62.3 points per game (237th in college basketball) and allowed 67.5 per outing (262nd in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, UT Rio Grande Valley put up 65.5 points per game in WAC action, and 62.3 overall.
- In 2022-23, the Vaqueros averaged 2.2 fewer points per game at home (61.6) than on the road (63.8).
- At home, UT Rio Grande Valley allowed 63.4 points per game, 8.2 fewer points than it allowed on the road (71.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.