UTSA vs. Texas State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The UTSA Roadrunners (1-2) take on the Texas State Bobcats (1-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Strahan Arena. It starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN+.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Texas State vs. UTSA matchup.
UTSA vs. Texas State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Strahan Arena in San Marcos, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UTSA vs. Texas State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas State Moneyline||UTSA Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas State (-7.5)||146.5||-350||+270||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas State (-6.5)||146.5||-320||+245||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UTSA vs. Texas State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- UTSA put together a 12-15-0 ATS record last year.
- The Roadrunners were an underdog by 7.5 points or more 15 times last year, and covered the spread in seven of those matchups.
- Texas State compiled a 13-18-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Bobcats and their opponents combined to go over the point total 17 out of 31 times last season.
UTSA Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +25000
- While our computer ranking puts UTSA 291st in the country, the team's national championship odds rank comes in significantly better, placing it 72nd.
- With odds of +25000, UTSA has been given a 0.4% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.