UTSA vs. Texas State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Texas State Bobcats (1-2) and UTSA Roadrunners (1-2) squaring off at Strahan Arena has a projected final score of 81-73 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Texas State, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will start at 8:15 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Texas State is projected to cover the spread (7.5) against UTSA. The two sides are projected to go over the 146.5 total.
UTSA vs. Texas State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: San Marcos, Texas
- Venue: Strahan Arena
- Line: Texas State -7.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas State -350, UTSA +270
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UTSA vs. Texas State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas State 81, UTSA 73
Spread & Total Prediction for UTSA vs. Texas State
- Pick ATS: Texas State (-7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UTSA Performance Insights
- UTSA ranked 235th in college basketball with 69.3 points per contest last year, but on defense it was less effective, giving up 76.6 points per game (25th-worst in college basketball).
- The Roadrunners grabbed 31.8 boards per game (178th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 33.9 rebounds per contest (329th-ranked).
- When it comes to assists, UTSA put up only 10.5 per game (16th-worst in college basketball).
- The Roadrunners ranked 294th in the country with 13.1 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 287th with 10.7 forced turnovers per game.
- The Roadrunners drained 7.3 treys per game (192nd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while owning a 33.4% three-point percentage (221st-ranked).
- Last season UTSA ceded 7.9 three-pointers per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 34.7% (247th-ranked) from three-point land.
- UTSA attempted 35.1 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 61.5% of the shots it took (and 68.6% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 22.0 threes per contest, which were 38.5% of its shots (and 31.4% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.