How to Watch the UTSA vs. South Florida Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The UTSA Roadrunners (7-3) take on a familiar opponent when they host the South Florida Bulls (5-5) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at the Alamodome in an AAC showdown.
From an offensive standpoint, UTSA ranks 50th in the FBS with 407.7 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 55th in total defense (365.2 yards allowed per contest). South Florida ranks 49th in points per game (30.1), but it has been less productive defensively, ranking seventh-worst in the FBS with 35.6 points allowed per contest.
In the article below, we provide all the info you need to watch this game on ESPN2.
UTSA vs. South Florida Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Alamodome
How to Watch Week 12 Games
UTSA vs. South Florida Key Statistics
|407.7 (53rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||453.4 (20th)|
|365.2 (55th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||452.2 (126th)|
|169.7 (49th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||188.8 (28th)|
|238.0 (58th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||264.6 (38th)|
|14 (66th)||Turnovers (Rank)||16 (89th)|
|13 (73rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||17 (29th)|
UTSA Stats Leaders
- Frank Harris has racked up 1,897 yards (189.7 ypg) on 162-of-252 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 183 rushing yards (18.3 ypg) on 63 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Kevorian Barnes has 606 rushing yards on 127 carries with six touchdowns.
- Robert Henry has collected 482 yards on 89 carries, scoring eight times.
- Joshua Cephus' leads his squad with 801 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 66 receptions (out of 93 targets) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Tykee Ogle-Kellogg has hauled in 28 receptions totaling 481 yards, finding the end zone six times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Devin McCuin has racked up 29 catches for 398 yards, an average of 39.8 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
South Florida Stats Leaders
- Byrum Brown has thrown for 2,538 yards (253.8 ypg) to lead South Florida, completing 63.9% of his passes and recording 18 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 659 yards (65.9 ypg) on 168 carries with nine touchdowns.
- Nay'Quan Wright has run for 690 yards on 145 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Sean Atkins has collected 69 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 808 (80.8 yards per game). He's been targeted 86 times and has four touchdowns.
- Naiem Simmons has caught 31 passes and compiled 543 receiving yards (54.3 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Mike Brown-Stephens' 26 catches (on 47 targets) have netted him 344 yards (34.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed UTSA or South Florida gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.