How to Watch the Baylor vs. TCU Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The TCU Horned Frogs (4-6) face a fellow Big 12 foe when they host the Baylor Bears (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Amon G. Carter Stadium.
TCU is compiling 28.9 points per game on offense (57th in the FBS), and ranks 58th defensively with 24.8 points allowed per game. With 385.3 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Baylor ranks 68th in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 99th, allowing 400.6 total yards per contest.
Read below where we dive into all of the info you need before this matchup begins, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Baylor vs. TCU Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Florida vs Missouri
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Illinois vs Iowa
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Georgia State vs LSU
Baylor vs. TCU Key Statistics
|385.3 (71st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||454.4 (21st)|
|400.6 (89th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||394.6 (83rd)|
|111.1 (114th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||157.3 (67th)|
|274.2 (29th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||297.1 (13th)|
|15 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||17 (103rd)|
|14 (63rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||10 (115th)|
Baylor Stats Leaders
- Blake Shapen leads Baylor with 1,991 yards on 164-of-268 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Dominic Richardson is his team's leading rusher with 98 carries for 428 yards, or 42.8 per game.
- Dawson Pendergrass has totaled 295 yards on 64 carries with five touchdowns, while also catching 17 passes for 162 yards and two scores.
- Monaray Baldwin has registered 35 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 592 (59.2 yards per game). He's been targeted 65 times and has four touchdowns.
- Drake Dabney has put up a 452-yard season so far with five touchdowns. He's caught 27 passes on 44 targets.
- Ketron Jackson Jr. has racked up 392 reciving yards (39.2 ypg) this season.
TCU Stats Leaders
- Chandler Morris has been a dual threat for TCU so far this season. He has 1,509 passing yards, completing 65.7% of his passes and throwing 12 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He's rushed for 249 yards (24.9 ypg) on 45 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Emani Bailey has 1,006 rushing yards on 186 carries with five touchdowns.
- Savion Williams' team-high 474 yards as a receiver have come on 36 receptions (out of 58 targets) with four touchdowns.
- John Paul Richardson has put together a 460-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 36 passes on 59 targets.
- Jared Wiley has racked up 33 catches for 312 yards, an average of 31.2 yards per game. He's scored four times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed TCU or Baylor gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.