Spurs vs. Grizzlies Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The San Antonio Spurs (3-9) will look to end a seven-game losing streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (2-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Frost Bank Center as just 2.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSSW and BSSE.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Spurs vs. Grizzlies Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW and BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Frost Bank Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs vs. Grizzlies Score Prediction
- Prediction: Spurs 117 - Grizzlies 113
Spurs vs Grizzlies Additional Info
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Grizzlies vs Spurs|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Spurs vs. Grizzlies
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Spurs (-4.3)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 230.1
- The Spurs (4-8-0 ATS) have covered the spread 27.3% of the time, 6.0% more often than the Grizzlies (3-8-0) this season.
- Memphis (1-2) covers a higher percentage of games when it is favored by 2.5 points or more this season (33.3%) than San Antonio (3-7) does as a 2.5+-point underdog (30%).
- When it comes to going over the over/under in 2023-24, San Antonio and its opponents do it more often (83.3% of the time) than Memphis and its opponents (45.5%).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Grizzlies are 1-4, a better tally than the Spurs have recorded (2-9) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Spurs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Spurs Performance Insights
- Offensively the Spurs are the 19th-ranked team in the NBA (111.4 points per game). On defense they are the worst (124.5 points allowed per game).
- San Antonio is 23rd in the league in rebounds per game (42.0) and 16th in rebounds conceded (44.4).
- The Spurs are third-best in the NBA in assists (29.7 per game) in 2023-24.
- In terms of turnovers, San Antonio is third-worst in the league in committing them (16.1 per game). And it is ranked 20th in forcing them (13.3 per game).
- The Spurs make 12.4 3-pointers per game and shoot 35.5% from beyond the arc, ranking 15th and 17th, respectively, in the NBA.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.