How to Watch the Lamar vs. McNeese Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Lamar Cardinals (5-5) face a fellow Southland opponent when they visit the McNeese Cowboys (0-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Provost Umphrey Stadium.
Lamar is compiling 334.3 yards per game on offense (81st in the FCS), and rank 71st on defense, yielding 358.8 yards allowed per game. McNeese has lots of room to improve, as it ranks 23rd-worst in points per game (18.2) this season and sixth-worst in points allowed per game (36.6).
For more specifics of this game, including where and how to watch on ESPN+, keep reading.
Lamar vs. McNeese Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Beaumont, Texas
- Venue: Provost Umphrey Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Florida vs Missouri
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- UCLA vs USC
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
Lamar vs. McNeese Key Statistics
|334.3 (77th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||310.8 (113th)|
|358.8 (73rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||447.9 (101st)|
|141.9 (68th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||124.0 (85th)|
|192.4 (76th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||186.8 (83rd)|
|2 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (36th)|
Lamar Stats Leaders
- Robert Coleman has racked up 1,824 yards (182.4 ypg) on 144-of-238 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 195 rushing yards (19.5 ypg) on 92 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Khalan Griffin, has carried the ball 156 times for 702 yards (70.2 per game), scoring four times.
- Damashja Harris has carried the ball 49 times for 218 yards (21.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Andre Dennis' team-leading 456 yards as a receiver have come on 34 catches (out of 31 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Sevonne Rhea has hauled in 15 receptions totaling 299 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Kyndon Fuselier has racked up 24 receptions for 286 yards, an average of 28.6 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
McNeese Stats Leaders
- Nate Glantz has compiled 843 yards on 49.3% passing while tossing three touchdown passes with five interceptions this season.
- D'Angelo Durham has carried the ball 98 times for 435 yards, with four touchdowns.
- Joshon Barbie has run for 283 yards across 43 attempts, scoring three touchdowns.
- Jon McCall leads his squad with 459 receiving yards on 28 catches with five touchdowns.
- Makhi Paris has caught 26 passes and compiled 291 receiving yards (32.3 per game).
- Jihad Marks' 14 receptions (on 10 targets) have netted him 217 yards (24.1 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Lamar or McNeese gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.