Best Bets & Odds for the Rice vs. Charlotte Game – Saturday, November 18
AAC foes will do battle when the Rice Owls (4-6) face the Charlotte 49ers (3-7) at Jerry Richardson Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina. In the piece below, we include best bets and tips to help you make informed betting decisions.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Rice vs. Charlotte? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Rice vs. Charlotte?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Rice 28, Charlotte 26
- Rice has won 33.3% of the games this season when it was the moneyline favorite (1-2).
- The Owls have gone 0-0 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter (33.3%).
- This season, Charlotte has won two out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The 49ers are this season when entering a game as the underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Owls' implied win probability is 60.0%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Against the spread, Rice is 6-3-0 this year.
- This season, the Owls have just one ATS win in three games as a favorite of 3 points or more.
- In Charlotte's nine games this season, it has six wins against the spread.
- The 49ers have been underdogs by 3 points or more nine times this year and are 6-3 ATS in those contests.
Parlay your bets together on the Rice vs. Charlotte matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (47.5)
- This season, seven of Rice's 10 games have gone over Saturday's total of 47.5 points.
- In the Charlotte's 10 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday's over/under of 47.5.
- The point total for the game of 47.5 is 2.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Rice (31.1 points per game) and Charlotte (18.9 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||54||51.6||57|
|Implied Total AVG||32.7||30.4||35.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-2||1-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||1-2||1-2|
|Point Total AVG||48.1||48.5||47.7|
|Implied Total AVG||30.3||27.5||32.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-7||0-4||2-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.