SMU vs. Colorado Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) and SMU Mustangs (3-0) going head to head at Moody Coliseum has a projected final score of 74-71 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Colorado, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 9:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their most recent outing on Tuesday, the Mustangs earned a 69-54 win against Nicholls.
SMU vs. Colorado Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Coliseum in Dallas, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
SMU vs. Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado 74, SMU 71
Other AAC Predictions
- North Florida vs South Florida
- Saint Mary's (CA) vs Rice
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- UAB vs Eastern Kentucky
- Tulane vs Mercer
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
SMU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mustangs had a +137 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 4.6 points per game. They put up 62.9 points per game, 226th in college basketball, and gave up 58.3 per contest to rank 39th in college basketball.
- On offense, SMU posted 63.7 points per game last year in conference action. As a comparison, its overall average (62.9 points per game) was 0.8 PPG lower.
- The Mustangs averaged 67.1 points per game in home games last year, compared to 58.8 points per game away from home, a difference of 8.3 points per contest.
- Defensively SMU was better in home games last year, allowing 52.4 points per game, compared to 64.7 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.