Spurs vs. Grizzlies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The San Antonio Spurs (3-9) host the Memphis Grizzlies (2-9) after losing four straight home games. The Grizzlies are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The matchup's over/under is 226.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Spurs vs. Grizzlies Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center in San Antonio, Texas
- TV: BSSW and BSSE
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs Betting Records & Stats
- San Antonio's games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 226.5 points in 10 of 12 outings.
- The average over/under for San Antonio's matchups this season is 235.9, 9.4 more points than this game's point total.
- San Antonio's ATS record is 4-8-0 this season.
- The Spurs have been chosen as underdogs in 11 games this year and have walked away with the win two times (18.2%) in those games.
- This season, San Antonio has won two of its 10 games, or 20%, when it is the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies San Antonio has a 44.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Spurs vs Grizzlies Additional Info
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Prediction|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Grizzlies vs Spurs|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Spurs vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 226.5||% of Games Over 226.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Spurs Insights & Trends
- San Antonio's winning percentage against the spread, both home and away, is .333. It is 2-4-0 ATS on its home court and 2-4-0 on the road.
- The Spurs average only 4.5 fewer points per game (111.4) than the Grizzlies give up (115.9).
- San Antonio has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 115.9 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Spurs vs. Grizzlies Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Spurs vs. Grizzlies Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.