How to Watch the Spurs vs. Grizzlies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The San Antonio Spurs (3-9) will attempt to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (2-9) on November 18, 2023 at Frost Bank Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Spurs and Grizzlies, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Spurs vs. Grizzlies Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center in San Antonio, Texas
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Spurs vs Grizzlies Additional Info
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Prediction|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spurs Stats Insights
- The Spurs are shooting 46.5% from the field, 0.6% lower than the 47.1% the Grizzlies' opponents have shot this season.
- This season, San Antonio has a 2-3 record in games the team collectively shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- The Spurs are the 23rd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Grizzlies sit at 13th.
- The Spurs score an average of 111.4 points per game, just 4.5 fewer points than the 115.9 the Grizzlies give up.
- San Antonio is 2-3 when it scores more than 115.9 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Spurs Home & Away Comparison
- The Spurs average more points per game at home (117.3) than away (105.5), and also give up fewer points at home (122.5) than away (126.5).
- In 2023-24 San Antonio is allowing 4.0 fewer points per game at home (122.5) than on the road (126.5).
- At home the Spurs are averaging 32.0 assists per game, 4.7 more than away (27.3).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.