Stars vs. Avalanche Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Dallas Stars (11-3-1) host the Colorado Avalanche (10-5) at American Airlines Center on Saturday, November 18 at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX. The Stars have won four straight games.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the last 10 games, the Stars have a record of 7-3-0. They have scored 36 goals, while their opponents have scored 27. They have gone on the power play 33 times during that span, and have capitalized with eight goals (24.2% of opportunities).
Prepare for this showdown with a look at who we predict will emerge with the victory in Saturday's contest.
Stars vs. Avalanche Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projections model for this matchup calls for a final score of Stars 4, Avalanche 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Stars (-135)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Avalanche (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Stars vs Avalanche Additional Info
|Stars vs Avalanche Odds/Over/Under|
|Stars vs Avalanche Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Avalanche Player Props|
|How to Watch Stars vs Avalanche|
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars are 3-1-4 in overtime games as part of an 11-3-1 overall record.
- Dallas has 12 points (6-1-0) in the seven games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- In the two games this season the Stars scored only one goal, they've finished 1-1-0 (two points).
- Dallas finished 0-1-1 in the two games this season when it scored two goals (registering one point).
- The Stars have scored at least three goals 10 times, and are 10-0-0 in those games.
- In the three games when Dallas has recorded a single power-play goal, it won every time (six points).
- In the seven games when it outshot its opponent, Dallas is 5-2-0 (10 points).
- The Stars have been outshot by opponents eight times, and went 6-1-1 (13 points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Stars Rank||Stars AVG||Avalanche AVG||Avalanche Rank|
|15th||20.41%||Power Play %||18.64%||20th|
|2nd||90.2%||Penalty Kill %||86.67%||7th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Stars vs. Avalanche Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.