Best Bets & Odds for the TCU vs. Baylor Game – Saturday, November 18
The TCU Horned Frogs (4-6) and Baylor Bears (3-7) will battle in a clash of Big 12 rivals at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, Texas. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on TCU vs. Baylor? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is TCU vs. Baylor?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: TCU 35, Baylor 21
- TCU has won three of the six games it was listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- The Horned Frogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -550 or shorter in only two games this season, and they lost both.
- Baylor has entered the game as an underdog seven times this season and won twice.
- This season, the Bears have been at least a +400 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Horned Frogs an 84.6% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- TCU is 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs have been favored by 13.5 points or more two times this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Baylor has three wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- The Bears have been underdogs by 13.5 points or more two times this year and have not covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the TCU vs. Baylor matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (61.5)
- TCU and its opponents have combined for over Saturday's over/under of 61.5 points just twice this season.
- There have been three Baylor games that have ended with a combined score over 61.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 51.8 points per game, 9.7 points fewer than the total of 61.5 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||57.9||57.1||59|
|Implied Total AVG||33.7||34.6||32.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-3||2-2||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-1||0-2|
|Point Total AVG||53.5||53.3||54|
|Implied Total AVG||32.1||31.8||32.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-2||0-2||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||0-4||2-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.