TCU vs. Baylor: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The TCU Horned Frogs (4-6) will face off against a fellow Big 12 opponent, the Baylor Bears (3-7) in a matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Amon G. Carter Stadium. The Bears are notable underdogs in this one, with the spread posted at 13.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 61.5 points.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the TCU vs. Baylor matchup.
TCU vs. Baylor Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
TCU vs. Baylor Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||TCU Moneyline||Baylor Moneyline|
|BetMGM||TCU (-13.5)||61.5||-550||+400||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||TCU (-13.5)||60.5||-580||+420||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- UCLA vs USC
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- SMU vs Memphis
- Florida vs Missouri
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Michigan vs Maryland
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
TCU vs. Baylor Betting Trends
- TCU has covered four times in nine games with a spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Baylor has put together a 3-6-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Bears have not covered the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
TCU 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Big 12||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.