Texas Southern vs. Creighton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Creighton Bluejays (3-0) and Texas Southern Tigers (0-3) squaring off at CHI Health Center Omaha has a projected final score of 87-53 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Creighton, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 8:30 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Creighton is projected to cover the point spread (30.5) versus Texas Southern. The two teams are expected to come in below the 146.5 over/under.
Texas Southern vs. Creighton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 2
- Where: Omaha, Nebraska
- Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha
- Line: Creighton -30.5
- Point Total: 146.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas Southern vs. Creighton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Creighton 87, Texas Southern 53
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas Southern vs. Creighton
- Pick ATS: Creighton (-30.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas Southern Performance Insights
- Last year Texas Southern averaged 69.2 points per game (241st-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 71.9 points per contest (235th-ranked).
- The Tigers grabbed 33.9 boards per game (58th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 32.1 rebounds per contest (247th-ranked).
- Last year Texas Southern ranked 281st in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.8 per game.
- The Tigers fell short in the turnover area last season, ranking 25th-worst in college basketball with 14.0 turnovers per game. They ranked 102nd with 12.9 forced turnovers per contest.
- It was a difficult season for the Tigers in terms of three-pointers, as they amassed only 4.6 made threes per game (third-worst in college basketball) and drained just 27.3% of their attempted threes (-2-worst).
- Texas Southern ceded 6.8 threes per game (128th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 33.7% three-point percentage (178th-ranked).
- In terms of shot breakdown, Texas Southern took 71.9% two-pointers (accounting for 82% of the team's baskets) and 28.1% from beyond the arc (18%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.