Cowboys vs. Panthers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 11
On Sunday, November 19 at 1:00 PM ET, the Dallas Cowboys will play the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Our computer model predicts that the Cowboys will earn a victory -- keep scrolling for more info, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Cowboys have been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fourth-best with 379.1 yards per game) and total defense (third-best with 275.1 yards allowed per game) this season. The Panthers rank third-worst in total yards per game (275.6), but they've been more productive defensively, ranking seventh in the NFL with 308.3 total yards ceded per contest.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cowboys vs. Panthers Predictions and Picks
|Cowboys (-10.5)||Over (42.5)||Cowboys 30, Panthers 16|
Place your bets on the Cowboys-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cowboys Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Cowboys have an implied win probability of 85.7%.
- Dallas has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover three times.
- The Cowboys have been favored by 10.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- A total of six out of nine Dallas games this season have hit the over.
- The point total average for Cowboys games this season is 43.8, 1.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Panthers Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 19.0% chance of a victory for the Panthers.
- Carolina has a record of just 2-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Carolina games have hit the over three out of nine times this season.
- This season, Panthers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 42.8, which is 0.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cowboys vs. Panthers 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.