Cowboys vs. Panthers Injury Report — Week 11
For their matchup with the Carolina Panthers (1-8) at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday, November 19 at 1:00 PM , the Dallas Cowboys (6-3) have seven players on the injury report.
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Cowboys took on the New York Giants in their last outing, winning 49-17.
The Panthers' last game was a 16-13 loss to the Chicago Bears.
Dallas Cowboys Injury Report Today
|KaVontae Turpin||WR||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Peyton Hendershot||TE||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Jalen Tolbert||WR||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Rico Dowdle||RB||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Tyron Smith||OT||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jourdan Lewis||CB||Neck||Full Participation In Practice|
|Viliami Fehoko||DE||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Carolina Panthers Injury Report Today
|Laviska Shenault Jr.||WR||Ankle||Questionable|
|Austin Corbett||OG||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Brian Burns||OLB||Concussion||Full Participation In Practice|
|Darrell Demont Chark Jr.||WR||Elbow||Full Participation In Practice|
|DeShawn Williams||DT||NIR||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Taylor Moton||OT||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Bryce Young||QB||Thigh||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click here for Titans vs Jaguars
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
- Click here for Chargers vs Packers
- Click here for Raiders vs Dolphins
- Click here for Bears vs Lions
Cowboys vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Cowboys or the Panthers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cowboys Season Insights
- The Cowboys have been thriving on both offense and defense, ranking fourth-best in total offense (379.1 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (275.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Cowboys have been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both scoring offense (second-best with 29.9 points per game) and scoring defense (fourth-best with 18.3 points allowed per game) this season.
- The Cowboys rank sixth in passing yards this season (261.2 per game), but they've been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 166 passing yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, Dallas ranks 11th in the NFL with 117.9 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, the defensive unit ranks 15th in rushing yards allowed per contest (109.1).
- The Cowboys rank seventh in the league with a +4 turnover margin after forcing 14 turnovers (14th in the NFL) while committing 10 (seventh in the NFL).
Cowboys vs. Panthers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Cowboys (-10.5)
- Moneyline: Cowboys (-600), Panthers (+425)
- Total: 42.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Cowboys-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.