Cowboys vs. Panthers: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Dallas Cowboys (6-3) go on the road to play the Carolina Panthers (1-8) at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Before the Cowboys take on the Panthers, prepare for the matchup by taking a look at the recent betting insights and trends for both teams.
Cowboys vs. Panthers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Bank of America Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cowboys vs. Panthers Betting Records & Stats
- Dallas has an average point total of 43.8 in their outings this year, 1.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Cowboys are 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have won six of their seven games as moneyline favorites this year (85.7%).
- Dallas has played as a moneyline favorite of -600 or shorter in just two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- The Panthers have played three games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 42.5 points.
- The average total for Carolina games this season has been 42.8, 0.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Panthers have covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-6-1).
- This season, the Panthers have won one out of the nine games in which they've been the underdog.
- Carolina has played as an underdog of +425 or more once this season and lost that game.
Cowboys vs. Panthers Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Cowboys vs. Panthers Betting Insights & Trends
- Dallas has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three games.
- Dallas' past three games have hit the over.
- The Cowboys have scored a total of 104 more points than their opponents this year (11.6 per game), while the Panthers have been outscored by 89 points (9.9 per game).
- Over its past three games, Carolina has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- None of the Panthers' past three games have gone over the total.
- The Cowboys have outscored their opponents by a total of 104 points this season (11.6 points per game), and opponents of the Panthers have outscored them by 89 points (9.9 per game).
Cowboys Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||43.8||41.1||46.0|
|Implied Team Total AVG||25.6||25.8||25.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-1||4-0||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-0||0-2|
Panthers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||42.8||43.4||42.4|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.1||23.0||25.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-8||1-3||0-5|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.