Prairie View A&M vs. Washington State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Washington State Cougars (4-0) and the Prairie View A&M Panthers (3-1) at William J. Nicks Building should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 81-50, heavily favoring Washington State to come out on top. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 19.
Their last time out, the Panthers won on Thursday 101-44 against North American.
Prairie View A&M vs. Washington State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: William J. Nicks Building in Prairie View, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Prairie View A&M vs. Washington State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Washington State 81, Prairie View A&M 50
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Prairie View A&M Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers' -66 scoring differential last season (outscored by 2.2 points per game) was a result of putting up 66.0 points per game (156th in college basketball) while allowing 68.2 per contest (275th in college basketball).
- Offensively, Prairie View A&M put up 65.6 points per game last season in conference contests. To compare, its season average (66.0 points per game) was 0.4 PPG higher.
- Offensively the Panthers fared better in home games last year, posting 70.1 points per game, compared to 64.6 per game in away games.
- In 2022-23, Prairie View A&M allowed 58.8 points per game at home. In away games, it allowed 76.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.