Spurs vs. Clippers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The San Antonio Spurs (3-10) are underdogs (+8.5) as they try to break an eight-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (4-7) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Frost Bank Center. The contest airs on KENS and BSSC.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Spurs vs. Clippers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: KENS and BSSC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Frost Bank Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs vs. Clippers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Clippers 117 - Spurs 112
Spurs vs Clippers Additional Info
|Clippers vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Clippers vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Clippers vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Clippers vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Clippers vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Clippers vs Spurs|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Spurs vs. Clippers
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Clippers (-5.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 229.2
- The Clippers have a 4-7-0 ATS record this season as opposed to the 4-9-0 mark from the Spurs.
- As an 8.5-point favorite or more in 2023-24, Los Angeles is 2-1 against the spread compared to the 1-5 ATS record San Antonio racks up as an 8.5-point underdog.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total 36.4% of the time this season (four out of 11), less often than San Antonio's games have (11 out of 13).
- The Clippers have a .571 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (4-3) this season while the Spurs have a .167 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (2-10).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Spurs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Spurs Performance Insights
- Offensively the Spurs are the 20th-ranked team in the league (111.2 points per game). Defensively they are the worst (124.2 points conceded per game).
- San Antonio grabs 41.8 rebounds per game and give up 44.5 boards, ranking 24th and 18th, respectively, in the NBA.
- This season the Spurs are second-best in the league in assists at 29.4 per game.
- In terms of turnovers, San Antonio is third-worst in the league in committing them (16.0 per game). And it is ranked 20th in forcing them (13.2 per game).
- The Spurs make 12.6 3-pointers per game and shoot 35.7% from beyond the arc, ranking 14th and 17th, respectively, in the NBA.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.