Spurs vs. Clippers November 20 Tickets & Start Time
The San Antonio Spurs (3-10), on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Frost Bank Center, take on the Los Angeles Clippers (4-7). The game tips at 8:00 PM ET on KENS and BSSC.
If you're looking to catch this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Spurs vs. Clippers Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Monday, November 20
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Clippers (-8.5)
- Total: 230.5
- TV: KENS, BSSC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Spurs Games
- December 1 at the Pelicans
- November 30 at home vs the Hawks
- November 24 at the Warriors
- November 26 at the Nuggets
- November 22 at home vs the Clippers
Spurs Players to Watch
- Victor Wembanyama is putting up 15.7 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He's also draining 44.7% of his shots from the floor and 23.1% from beyond the arc, with 1 trey per game.
- The Spurs are getting 20.7 points, 3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Devin Vassell this season.
- Keldon Johnson gets the Spurs 14 points, 6 rebounds and 4 assists per contest while putting up 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Zach Collins is putting up 10.7 points, 5.7 rebounds and 5 assists per game. He is draining 42.4% of his shots from the field.
- Tre Jones is averaging 9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 6 assists per game. He is sinking 47.4% of his shots from the floor and 37.5% from beyond the arc, with 1 treys per contest.
Clippers Players to Watch
- Paul George averages 27.3 points, 4 assists and 3.7 boards per game.
- Kawhi Leonard puts up 23 points, 5.7 rebounds and 5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.7 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- Russell Westbrook puts up 11.3 points, 7.3 rebounds and 6.7 assists per game, shooting 60% from the field and 50% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made treys per contest.
- Ivica Zubac puts up 14 points, 7.3 rebounds and 0 assists per game, shooting 73.9% from the floor (seventh in league).
- Norman Powell puts up 13.7 points, 3 rebounds and 1 assists per game. Defensively he averages 1 steal and 0.3 blocks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs vs. Clippers Stat Comparison
|110.6||Points Allowed Avg.||124.2|
|47.4%||Field Goal %||46.3%|
|37.8%||Three Point %||35.7%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.