How to Watch the Spurs vs. Clippers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 20
The San Antonio Spurs (3-10) hope to end an eight-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (4-7) on November 20, 2023 at Frost Bank Center. The contest airs on KENS and BSSC.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Spurs and Clippers, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Spurs vs. Clippers Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center in San Antonio, Texas
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Spurs vs Clippers Additional Info
|Clippers vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Clippers vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Clippers vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Clippers vs Spurs Prediction|
|Clippers vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Clippers vs Spurs Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spurs Stats Insights
- The Spurs have shot at a 46.3% rate from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points above the 45.8% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- San Antonio has put together a 3-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- The Spurs are the 24th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Clippers sit at 16th.
- The Spurs average just 0.6 more points per game (111.2) than the Clippers allow (110.6).
- San Antonio is 3-5 when it scores more than 110.6 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Spurs Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Spurs are better offensively, putting up 116.0 points per game, compared to 105.5 on the road. They're also better defensively, conceding 122.1 points per game at home, and 126.5 on the road.
- In 2023-24 San Antonio is allowing 4.4 fewer points per game at home (122.1) than away (126.5).
- This year the Spurs are picking up more assists at home (31.1 per game) than away (27.3).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.