Top Player Prop Bets for Spurs vs. Clippers on November 20, 2023
Player prop bet options for Paul George, Victor Wembanyama and others are available when the Los Angeles Clippers visit the San Antonio Spurs at Frost Bank Center on Monday (starting at 8:00 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Spurs vs. Clippers Game Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: KENS and BSSC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Frost Bank Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs vs Clippers Additional Info
|Clippers vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Clippers vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Clippers vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Clippers vs Spurs Prediction|
|Clippers vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Clippers vs Spurs|
NBA Props Today: San Antonio Spurs
Victor Wembanyama Props
|19.5 (Over: -115)||9.5 (Over: -111)||2.5 (Over: +114)||1.5 (Over: -185)|
- The 19.5-point prop total for Wembanyama on Monday is 3.8 higher than his scoring average, which is 15.7.
- He has grabbed 7.3 boards per game, which is less than his prop bet for Monday's game (9.5).
- Wembanyama's assist average -- 1.7 -- is 0.8 lower than Monday's over/under (2.5).
- Wembanyama has knocked down one three-pointer per game, which is less than his over/under in Monday's game (1.5).
Get Wembanyama gear at Fanatics!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Keldon Johnson Props
|17.5 (Over: -104)||4.5 (Over: -154)||4.5 (Over: +134)||1.5 (Over: -196)|
- Keldon Johnson is scoring 14 points per game this season, 3.5 fewer than his points prop on Monday.
- He averages 1.5 more rebounds than his prop bet Monday of 4.5.
- Johnson has picked up four assists per game, 0.5 fewer than Monday's prop bet (4.5).
- His 1.7 made three-pointers average is 0.2 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Los Angeles Clippers
Paul George Props
|24.5 (Over: -106)||6.5 (Over: +102)||2.5 (Over: -175)||3.5 (Over: +112)|
- Monday's points prop bet for George is 24.5 points. That is 2.8 fewer than his season average of 27.3.
- His per-game rebound average -- 3.7 -- is 2.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (6.5).
- George's year-long assist average -- four per game -- is 1.5 higher than Monday's assist prop bet value (2.5).
- George has knocked down three three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Monday's game (3.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Kawhi Leonard Props
- The 23.5-point prop bet for Kawhi Leonard on Monday is 0.5 higher than his scoring average on the season (23).
- He has averaged 5.7 rebounds per game, 0.2 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
- Leonard averages five assists, 2.5 more than Monday's prop bet (2.5).
- His four made three-pointers average is 1.5 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.