Sam Houston vs. Texas State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Texas State Bobcats (3-0) versus the Sam Houston Bearkats (2-1) at Strahan Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 78-61 in favor of Texas State, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Bearkats took care of business in their last game 96-43 against Schreiner on Friday.
Sam Houston vs. Texas State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Strahan Arena in San Marcos, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Sam Houston vs. Texas State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas State 78, Sam Houston 61
Other CUSA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sam Houston Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bearkats scored 67.9 points per game last season (125th in college basketball) and gave up 68.5 (282nd in college basketball) for a -21 scoring differential overall.
- Sam Houston scored fewer points in conference action (56.0 per game) than overall (67.9).
- At home, the Bearkats averaged 71.8 points per game last season. On the road, they averaged 64.3.
- In 2022-23, Sam Houston gave up 5.2 fewer points per game at home (65.1) than away (70.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.