Texas State vs. McNeese: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 21
The McNeese Cowboys (4-1) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Texas State Bobcats (2-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Thomas Assembly Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas State vs. McNeese Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Thomas Assembly Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bobcats Betting Records & Stats
- Texas State's games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 136.5 points 14 of 31 times.
- The Bobcats had a 132.7-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 3.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Bobcats covered the spread 13 times in 35 games last year.
- Texas State was underdogs 18 times last season and won seven, or 38.9%, of those games.
- The Bobcats had a record of 4-6 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +165 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Bobcats, based on the moneyline, is 37.7%.
Texas State vs. McNeese Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 136.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 136.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Texas State Insights & Trends
- The Bobcats put up an average of 66 points per game last year, 9.4 fewer points than the 75.4 the Cowboys gave up.
- Texas State went 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scored more than 75.4 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas State vs. McNeese Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas State vs. McNeese Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|5-7-0||Home ATS Record||1-9-0|
|7-8-0||Away ATS Record||6-8-0|
|74.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||66.1|
|64.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||63.9|
|6-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-3-0|
|7-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.