Incarnate Word vs. Jacksonville State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-2) and Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-3) squaring off at McDermott Center has a projected final score of 77-71 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Cardinals, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 8:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Incarnate Word should cover the spread, which is listed at 2.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 140.5 total.
Incarnate Word vs. Jacksonville State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: McDermott Center
- Line: Jacksonville State -2.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Jacksonville State -145, Incarnate Word +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Incarnate Word vs. Jacksonville State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Incarnate Word 77, Jacksonville State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Incarnate Word vs. Jacksonville State
- Pick ATS: Incarnate Word (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Incarnate Word Performance Insights
- With 70.8 points per game on offense, Incarnate Word was 195th in the nation last year. Defensively, it ceded 73.9 points per contest, which ranked 288th in college basketball.
- While the Cardinals ranked in the bottom 25 in the country in boards per game with 28.2 (19th-worst), they ranked 275th in college basketball with 32.5 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last season Incarnate Word ranked 268th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 12 per game.
- The Cardinals averaged 12.8 turnovers per game (272nd-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 14.3 turnovers per contest (37th-ranked).
- Last season the Cardinals sank 6.3 three-pointers per game (288th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.6% (156th-ranked) from downtown.
- Incarnate Word was 140th in the nation with 6.9 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 295th with a 35.7% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Incarnate Word took 68.1% two-pointers (accounting for 75% of the team's buckets) and 31.9% three-pointers (25%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.